Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Potty Training!

Well we are finally almost through it! Ryan went one whole week with only one accident and that was during a nap so doesn't really count. That was last Wednesday thru this Wednesday he has had 2 accidents since then but he is doing really well way better than any other time and we are officially out of diapers (for him anyways)! We are so proud of him and so excited to have one down one to go! Olivia is also doing really well she is still in diapers but loves to go on the toilet! Sorry for so much info but to those of you with kids you totally understand and for those of you without kids just wait one day the joy of your day will have to do with bodily functions! Sorry for no pictures I lost my camera a few weeks ago and it just hasn't turned back up, luckily I have good camera happy friends so I will have some of my kids in their costumes but it takes awhile!
One other super exciting thing (at least for me) I found a c-frame bunk bed (meaning the bottom half is a futon) on Craigslist for $55 so we can finally have guests stay at our house we didn't have a lot of room in our spare bedroom so this is the perfect solution. So now our guest don't have to share a twin bed, just ask Jen and Sam not a lot of fun! Anyway that is about it! I just had to share my excitement I love good deal!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! What a relief! ( no pun intended)

Shae said...

Yay! That's exciting! Mariah likes to sit on the toilet, too, and she will take her diaper off...but as soon as she does, she just goes on the bathroom floor! (She wipes it up herself, though!) I don't know if she has figured out how to hold it in or what...lol Good luck!

Smart Family said...

I love your new template. How creative! Good job Ryan!!!

Jason said...

thats great. just in time for you to have another one

Veronica said...

That is so great for you and Ryan. Thanks for the no diaper, no underwear suggestion. It worked wonders. Brenden has been doing awsome, and I totally say it's because of the comando thing:)

Lori said...

Nice job Ryan!!! YEah, what a relief for mommy. I think it's the most painful for the mommy, now just one babies diapers to change. I never would have guessed that potty training would be so tricky. It seemed like it took me a year to train Taiya. I'm hoping to send Brynne away for a week and have her magically come back potty trained.j/k Would love to see some halloween pictures. Sorry about your camera.

Kami said...

Yuck, I don't even want to think about it! We would really like Paden to be out of diapers by the time the next one comes, so I guess if that's the case it's in our near future. I'm glad that you're pretty much through it!!