So out of the blue a few weeks ago Chris said that we should have Jason and Camille's girls over for a sleep over. He thought our kids would love it and that Jason and Camille would enjoy a night off. I thinking he would get over his momentary craziness didn't mention it to anyone but when he brought it up again I gave Camille a call and she jumped at the offer of a night off! So these are the pics from the kids first sleep over!
Eating yummy elf cookies while watching Despicable Me!
Jamming out to the music at the end of the movie!
Getting ready to go to bed. (Mckenzie didn't actually sleep there she slept in the other room she was just added in for the pic.
I guess these girls are more loved because they got the beds!
All the kids they actually went to sleep really well. We had so much fun and it was quite the successful adventure!


2 comments:
FUN!
I bet Camille really enjoyed that night off! I remember all of our cousin sleepovers!
Post a Comment