Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Emily updates

Emily so getting so big so fast!  She is rolling over, eatting "solids", laughing, scooting (way to close to crawling)  and is just so cute!  She had her 4 month check up on Sept. 20 and was 16lbs 15oz and is 25 inches long! I just can't believe how fast they grow she is wearing 6-9 month and 12 month clothes!  Here are just a few pics of her from the last few months! 


Emily just chilling and watching some tv

love this smile!


Livvy and Emmy in their twinner outfits!
Emily eating cereal for the first time.

How pretty is this little girl!!!

5 comments:

christianne said...

It's hard to believe that four months have already gone by! What a doll she is.

Celeste said...

she's beautiful!

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love Emily's eyes!

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree Emily has beautiful eyes. She is so cute!

Anonymous said...

love the last pic looks like she has a mouthful ofcum, wish it was mine I miss my girls suckingcock