Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Applesauce Man

Okay so everyone needs to go to my mom's blog it has the cutest video of Ryan making applesauce and if you listen in the backdrop you can hear Olivia screaming! Yep that is about how my kids are, one is always being nice and helpful while the other one is screaming, except when we are in the store when they gang up and me and run in 2 different directions. It is a good thing they are so cute definitely a built in defense mechanism.

4 comments:

christianne said...

I agree it IS a cute video. I loved it.

Lori said...

My girls seem to do the same thing to me. Ones screaming while the other is ticked. Thankfully Brynne still stays in the cart at the store, but she is starting to fight that pretty good. Hope you're doing well.

Lori said...

Fun that Ryan got to help your mom. Looks like they had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the sound on my computer to be fixed.. I can't enjoy the video very much til then!
Hey- with Grans blog we were just putting a few names that I knew from memory really quickly while I had my husband in my ear saying "hurry! WE gotta go! Get off Gran's computer!" hahah..so it was nothing personal, I promise! We just ran out of time!