Thursday, October 2, 2008
Body Shop Girls Night Out
Okay for all you girls that live in my area I am having a girls night out party for the Body Shop. They just got their new holiday catalog and they have some really cool gift packages and some really yummy new holiday smells. Perfect stuff for the hard to buy for person for Christmas (everyone could use more lotion) they also have stuff for guys now too. Anyways I have a couple of options on days and I wanted to know what would be best for most people I have a poll on the side or you can just leave me a comment telling me what would work best for you all. It is going to be at my house so kids aren't an issue I'll have a movie going in my kids bedroom. Anyways the days I have available are on the poll and you can pick more than one day. Anyway anyone in the area is invited let me know what is best and if someone wants stuff but just isn't available at nights just let me know and I can get a catalog to you. Anyways by this Saturday I need to have a date picked and then I will post the date. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Okay...well, I put my dates down!! Because I would LOVE to come! I just have Young Womens mutual on Tuesdays. Anyways, when you find a set date let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment