No not me! Jason and Camille had a beautiful baby girl about an hour ago. She is 7lbs 1oz and 21in long and has no name. I will let them post more! Congrats Jason and Camille! Update: her name is Mackenzie Catherine (not sure of the spelling)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
happy news!!! Thats so wonderful..and always such a relief that the baby came healthy and happy :)
I opened your blog first, (because of the alphabetical order), but after seeing the title of the post, I had to check Jason and Camille's blog before I read yours!!! :)
3 comments:
happy news!!! Thats so wonderful..and always such a relief that the baby came healthy and happy :)
I opened your blog first, (because of the alphabetical order), but after seeing the title of the post, I had to check Jason and Camille's blog before I read yours!!! :)
I can't believe how big your kids are they are so cute. Pocatello has changed so much. Keep in touch
Post a Comment