Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cousins

A few weeks ago we went my parents house the night before we went to a big Winward reunion. Jason, Camille and their girls were there too. All the kids and Grandma, (and Jason but I include him in the kids) played on the trampoline with a sprinkler under it they had so much fun. Although we did get a bit sunburned crazy that we never get burned at home I think BL sun is hotter.


Playing ring around the rosies

How cute is this picture all of the grandkids with grandma !

Livvy drinking out of the hose she looks like a puppy to me with her tongue hanging out like that.

Livvy and Grandpa after the sprinkler she was a little cold and apparently Grandpa likes her cause he was will to get wet just to cuddle her.

Anyways we had tons of fun!

6 comments:

Charity Smith said...

That is so cute I love seeing granparents enjoying their grandkids I look forward to the day when I get to spoil my grandkids rotten and send them home!!

Passey Family said...

I just had to bop over from Kami's and see how you were doing. I love the pictures. It is so fun to just hangout with the grandkids! Your parents looked like they were enjoying it. Take care, Donna

Kami said...

Those pictures are sooo stickin cute! Thanks for the advice on the hair. I really needed some feedback. I think I've got it figured out now, so you'll have to check back....probably after I finish the book. I'm positive I won't be blogging after I get it until I'm done. Hope you're having a great summer!

Caywood Clan said...

Hey girlie, love all the pics of your little ones. SO....i'm dying to know if you cut your hair. I thought I heard you say something about chopping it off...but maybe I heard wrong...cause I totally thought it would be on your blog!!

Stringham Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! It's crazy how much you miss out on when you move out of a ward. I don't see anyone or know about anything anymore. I miss it! I'm glad that there is blogging so taht I can keep updated on what you are all doing. I'm with Jaquie I want to know what you decided to do with your hair.

Lori said...

Looks like fun! Your mom is such a good sport. That's so cute, your dad snuggling with Livvy. Looks like your having a good summer.