Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kyler's Married!!

It's official Kyler is married. Kyler and Kendra got married yesterday in the Idaho Falls Temple. They were both so cute and neither of them could stop smiling the whole time. Anyways here are a few shots from the temple!




See what I said about the smiles. They really are a cute couple!

5 comments:

cjmom said...

They look so cute! Aren't weddings wonderful.

Shae said...

Congrats to them! When I was at my parents house last week, I happened to glance at the weddings section of the newspaper, and saw their announcement. Talk about a surprise! I mean, I knew they were engaged from you posting earlier, but I didn't know when they were getting married...so it was kinda crazy picking up a newspaper and actually seeing someone in there that I know! How exciting for them!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! ...to KYLER!

Rebecca said...

Congrats to Kyler. They look so happy.

Veronica said...

Congrats to Kyler. They look very cute together. Best of wishes to them.