Doesn't she just look like a cute little princess!
He looks so old in this one my baby is growing up
I just had to add this I am not sure what he was supposed to be doing but he does have a cute little bum!
So most of the ones of the kids didn't turn out you know getting 2 kids to smile at the same time!
This was the trick to getting the kids to sit still they both had cars to play with in most of the pictures.
I love this one of Livvy she just looks like you want me to do what?
So there are my adorable kids now I just need to go get print outs so I can replace the almost 2 year old shots on my wall, pretty sad since Livvy isn't even 2 yet.


7 comments:
Those pictures are adorable!! Livvy looks like such a grown up girl!
I can't believe you were in Lewiston! That is my favorite place ever! I guess I shouldn't be too jealous since I recently spent 10 days there.
While I was reading your post, Makayla was peeking over my shoulder and said, "Oh! She's a cute girl!"
CUTE! CUTE! I haven't been on the blog forever. But to answer your question about how I lost my weight. I have a personal trainer at Golds Gym, and I have been working out a lot and eating better. You should look into getting a membership over here. It's really fun. You can actually get 1 week free to try it. Anyways, hope you are doing well.
Your kids are so cute!! I have made my blog private so if you want an invite just email me her_hemi@yahoo.com
They are some adorable kids!!
They are some adorable kids!!
So cute! I love Olivia's hair! They grow up too fast!
And will you give Shae my email address? sportydrum@yahoo.com... I missed her going private with her blog and didn't get it sent to her...thanks girlie!
Post a Comment