Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

For some reason I didn't get as many pictures as I thought I would we had a really fun day we went to a parade where Ryan got interviewed by some news station. We aren't sure if it actually got on the news cause they did it during the parade and he kept getting side tracked by the candy, but it was cute seeing him hooked up to a microphone and on camera. Jason and Camille and their girls met us at the parade then we all headed back to our house for kids naps and then went to Jacqui and Ryan's for a bbq and played in lots of water. They set up a slip and slide down their big hill and the kids loved it. I didn't get any pictures of that but Erin did and so you can check them out on her page. Then we went to a park to watch the fireworks they were really good but we didn't bring a radio so we missed out on the music part.

This is the only one of all the kids at the parade I tried so hard all day to get a pic of Ryan and Olivia cause they had cute matching outfits but it just never worked out.

I had to post this one of Livvy she looked so cute with her cute sparkly red shoes.

This is all of the kids attacking Rick he had his 2 and our 2 on him and they were having a blast jumping on him.

Daddy and Livvy playing cards I just love how cuddly they look
I had to get one of me in there but since I had the camera all we got was a close up but it wasn't too bad of a shot!

And this last one I just had to add this is Olivia Kay and she was doing kissy lips at the camera I just thought it was a cute shot!
We had so much fun just hanging out and playing with our friends and family thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Erin said...

That's a hilarious picture of my Livvy, thanks. I thought I got way more pictures too, I really wanted one of me going down the slip n' slide with the kids. Maybe we can do it all again & take pictures this time???

Stringham Family said...

Sounds like you had a good time. That is so funny about Ryan getting interviewed. I bet he was so cute. Glad you had a good 4th.

Charity Smith said...

Hey your family is so cute!! You were better at getting pictures I only got 2 of the kids with sparklers shame on me I know!!

TORI, SHAD, AND TY said...

Glad you guys enjoyed the 4th of July! I love you fam's cute outfits especially Olivia's little dress. So cute!!