So this is our Christmas cookie making fun I deceided just to do round ones this year mostly becasue the only cookie cutters I have are hearts.
So this is Chris helping Ryan frost cookies he had the best time and told me how he was doing it all by himself
Ryan got a little frosting on his head and what can I say I make yummy frosting you can't just let it go to waste
Livvy and I frosting the "red" ones
now time for the fun part eatting the cookies
she is not at all excited that she finally gets to eat the cookies!
or in Livvy's case eatting the frosting off the cookies and making a big mess but at least she is cute while she does it.


4 comments:
looks like you all had a yummy time frosting cookies!! = ) That is one of our favorite things to do at my house.
Licking off the frosting and leaving the cookies--that's exactly what my girls do. It makes me wonder if my cookies are so horrible or if I just make really good frosting. Hmmm...
those pictures are adorable, way too cute. After this Christmas I decided that circle cookies are plenty good. I hhhhhaaaaate frosting the shaped ones.
How fun - I love the pictures. Y'all are so cute!
Post a Comment