Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 7, 2008

Introduction

I'll just do a little photo intro of our family we don't have any recent family pictures but those will come eventually so for now just some fun ones, that is if I can figure out the picture thing



















this is Ryan Alexander he was born April 2, 2005 (ya try getting people to believe that you water just broke on April Fool's day). So he is almost 3. The 2nd pic is of Ryan and Uncle Kyler trying out Halloween costumes.






















this is our Olivia Rose she was born on September 11, 2006 so she is almost 16months old so only 2 more months until nursery how cute is she?










This one is pretty self explanitory but what can I say it is a really cute pic of Chris and I, and one of the only ones that I have of me that I am willing to post at this time






8 comments:

Erin said...

I've never seen that picture of you guys.... you are so adorable! awww

cjmom said...

Awwwww!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

thanks for the pics, especially since I haven't seen your family for a while. Sadly, when I think of you, it's of about a fourteen year-old-you.... then again I think of Anne and Elisabeth at about ten, so I guess that's about right.

Anonymous said...

funny Laura...haha
I keep thinking of your baby boy as a baby, speaking of thinking of people as the wrong age. Your kids are beautiful tho :) Can't wait to see them again.

Anonymous said...

I just found you off of Carrie Wards blog- It is Amber (ward) now Lee. Your kids are adorable. Olivia looks just like you! my blog is amberaaron.blogspot.com

Celeste said...

Adorable! I love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

this is actually jacqui im at erin's checking out everyones blogs. I absolutely love that pic of u guys oh so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww..such a beautiful family! I hear you on the sharing of recent pictures..LOL

Sandi