Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

Practice

Okay so I wanted to try and learn now to put a link into a post so this is my practice post but if it works I will be sending you to a really cute picture of Olivia we are at a birthday party and the birthday boy is opening up a gift that everyone thinks is amazinly cool (a race car track) anyway obviously Olivia doesn't get what all the fuss is about she is the one in the Pink shirt that says "Grandpa's TV Buddy" (present from grandma and grandpa for Christmas) okay so it didn't work how I wanted it to but here is the link anyway https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLXRrSMOyhapKq3_HcFBbOipmUT9_u9adGTLiIh6AK4wdiEatngoVIi-KwWsD2-66HAWgGXpQXmd5_nAnnz7fVFHzWHd_Y-9hMCkebkQZq0USEnkUCt0LbiECG9dArz5H1Ez2b57D7Tjk/s1600-h/DSC_5521.JPG Isn't she super cute?

4 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

Her hair is super cute in those pigtails!!! And you look like you don't have any legs in this picture..just a wierd observation of mine! Seriously I looked and looked...couldn't figure out where they went to! hehe But the point of this is...Olivia has really cute hair in this picture! k I'm done now! luvs...

Janelle said...

I didn't notice that but ya I can't figure out where my legs are either. WEIRD!

cjmom said...

Oh, so cute, I saved it to my computer and showed Dad. love you

Anonymous said...

cute cute picture of the kiddies!! nice job adding the link ")