Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

My Cute Girl

Olivia loves putting things around her neck. I know not the best idea for a toddler but instead of just getting mad I decided that scarves would be a good thing that she could put around her neck and they are cute and fluffy, so maybe if she had something that was okay she would stop using other things. Anyways so I made her a scarf for Christmas and so did her Aunt this is a pic of Livvy with her cute new scarf and hat from Aunt Millie. Okay so it is a little dark but she is so cute!



4 comments:

Laura said...

So stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

VERY cute!!

Veronica said...

She looks like a little doll. She really is cute.

Anonymous said...

She DOES look like a little doll! What a great present for her :)