A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions for themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was a freshman so I was totally insecure, and I think I had a list of at least 8 boys that I liked. I still think it is weird that it has already been 10 years ago it makes me feel a little old.
5 Things On My To-Do List Today:1) Feed the kids breakfast (I know it is almost 10 that should be done already) 2) Clean my living room (the kids emptied the toy box in there last night and I didn't have the energy to fix it) 3) Exercise ( I got an elliptical for Christmas so now I have no excuses) 4)Go shopping we have no food in our house and I need to start prepping for our Super Bowl party as I think we have invited more people than can possibly fit into our home 5) Finish cleaning out our spare room, we moved in in August and everything that we didn't know where to put got put there, but now 5 months later I am almost done getting it pulled together.
Things I Would Do If I Were Suddenly Made A Billionaire: Tithing (I always thought it would be fun to be able to write a really big tithing check cause then it would mean that I had a lot of money) Pay someone else to clean my house especially bathroom, sell my house and build my dream home, travel let Chris just go to school instead of trying to work and do school, pay off all of Chris's school loans, get a nice car, have some fun shopping and spoiling my favorite people, then put the rest of it away and live off of the interest so that we can afford to do what ever job we want and not worry about how much money it pulls in
3 of my bad habits: Procrastination, I talk too loud, chocolate (for those of you who know me that is all that needs to be said)
5 Places I have lived: Pocatello, ID; Rocksprings, WY; Richmond UT; Fredonia AZ; Montpelier, ID funny those were all before I turned 6
5 Jobs I have had: Raspberry picking, Walton Feed Cannery, Broulims, Converygs, Scout Camp head cook (yes that means cooking for between 200-400 boys all summer)
Things most people don't know about me: Before Chris and I had been married for 2 years I had been pregnant 4 times, I got proposed to by 3 different guys while I was "waiting faithfully" for my missionary Christopher, I used to want 4 kids and now that I have one of each I am so ready to be done, I actually enjoy playing Halo I am not very good but I am better than most moms and I actually passed Halo3 all by myself it was on easy so a trained monkey could probably do it but hey I don't care I did it!
I Tag: Erin, Mom, and Camille


4 comments:
That is some fun stuff to learn about you. I can't believe you play halo. I can't even race cars on the xbox.
I learned some fun things too!! You are so cute!
you talk too loud too? Halo?? Thats not easy so be proud to be more than a trained monkey! Im not a big fan of chocolate myself but thats actually quite odd if you are have Ostler blood so I guess be proud to have joined the ranks of many great women before you!!
Found your blog from RaKae's and what a CUTE little family you have!!! I love reading these kind of posts. We had a lot of the same jobs. Rasberrys, Waltons, Broulims, and Convergys. Guess that's what happens when you live in BearLake. lol
Natalie (Harris) Larson
www.christopherandnatalie.com
Post a Comment