Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dentist

So Ryan and Olivia went to the dentist for the first time today. (I know it is kinda sad that Ryan is almost 3 and hasn't been yet but it happens) Anyway neither of them had an actual cleaning today as they try to make it the least traumatic experience possible. This is a pediatric dentist so the whole office was perfect for kids they even have a tv in the ceiling above each bed so that when the kids are laying back they can watch tv. Both kids did really well Ryan was a little nervous when they moved the chair but was really good to open wide so they could "count" his teeth, and Olivia was so excited to get up there after Ryan did that she was just perfect. Anyways they didn't do x-rays or anything this time but from the checks both kids teeth are fine. I was a little nervous cause Livvy has used bottles a lot and always fell asleep with them and I was all stressed that I had ruined her teeth but so far so good. Yeah! Anyway I was going to take a cool picture so they could remember and so I could post it but ya I spaced it. Maybe some other day! Anyways anybody that has to do this first visit anytime soon I would totally reccomend a pediatric dentist as the whole place was just made for kids and to be so much less scary!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Glad their first trip to the Dentist was a success.

Unfortunately, ours was not! I have horror stories from the pediatric dentist that I went to. Yikes!

But I won't scare you with my stories since your experience was so great!

Veronica said...

I need so bad to get my boy in to the dentist, but someday, hopefully it will be a pretty good experience like yours, once we do it.
Thanks for your comments, I love to hear from people keep in touch.

Erin said...

Was it Dr. McWhorter's office? He sooo rocks!

rubberbucketsaysso said...

I have to schedule damian's first pretty soon... I'm still freaking about it tho cause he doesn't even like me to brush his teeth

Jayson & Carrie said...

You go girl! I am just hoping Tess won't freak out when we take her...see not to worry, you aren't alone in the "not getting your kids to the dentist yet" area. luv 'ya chica!

Anonymous said...

Mallory hated it too and still talks about it. They didn't even do anything because she was so scared- at 3 1/2- but yet she still remembers it being this terrible experience. We have to make an appointment soon...I can't wait. And how's this for terrible- we haven't been back since she was 3. Beat that.
I'll have to see if we can find a place with tvs!