Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"My Friend Daddy"



Okay so I guess we can tell that Ryan is missing his dad now that school is back in. Chris has clinicals on Tuesdays and Thursdays so he is gone before Ryan is awake (which is saying something since Ryan is our early riser) Anyway yesterday about lunch time Ryan comes up to me and said, "When is my friend daddy coming over." I thought it was so cute he always asks about his friends Trevor and Olivia but yesterday it was his friend daddy. I guess you can tell what a good daddy Chris is if Ryan considers him his friend! These pics are from this summer when we were living in Auburn the top one is when were in Seattle and the 2nd is on the 4th when we went down to Tacoma to watch the fireworks.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. Elena always prays that "Daddy will come back soon." Works for me because I'm always hoping that too since I don't get to see him very often.

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet. my boys are the same way-- Dad seems to always be better than Mommy.

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest! What a compliment to Friend Daddy. That makes me sick tho that you were in my neighborhood and we never even saw each other!!

Erin said...

Awww! That is so sweet, its little moments like that that just melt your heart & make you so glad to be a parent.

Laura said...

I love that! Friend Daddy--cute!

I didn't know you lived in Auburn. That's where my sis-in-law is from. It's beautiful up there.

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

That's so cute. You're kids are growing up so fast. It's crazy how much time flies, even when we're home with kids. Where does the time go?

Anonymous said...

Janelle- I just wanted to let you know in reponse to your comment on my blog, they said that kids don't learn as much from the computer. Kids learn and can remember better when it is a "human" reading or teaching them. It was done in a study... Just let you know!

Mandy Curtis said...

Aren't daddy's the best . . (when their around?) That is cute! It's been fun to run into you around town! I'm glad you found my blog . . . yours is so cute! You have the cutest kids too!

Veronica said...

I tagged you on my blog. Your it.

Kids are so cute and they just love their dads.